Sunday, June 20, 2010

Great shoots so far .. more to come this summer!

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been so busy traveling everywhere and working.

Recently had some great shoots. Did another shoot with Brittany Taylor and had my makeup done by Lauren OJea who definitely is one of the best I've worked with. The makeup looked killer. Unfortunately it had to rain during the shoot so it was cut short but regardless we were able to pull off some awesome photos and I will post them very soon.

Also did a shoot yesterday with Lauren Farrington again out in Amherst. We did some nin-related concepts as well as some steam punk. I'm psyched to see the photos as I put a lot of effort with the outfits, accessories, and concept in general. I hope to find the time to continue making accessories and little wardrobe pieces and props but with work hours being extensive during the summer it will be a challenge for sure.

In the fall starting September I will be booking only a few shoots a month doing paid work or work to showcase some of my creations. TF will be very limited and reserved for those who have been contacting me the past months and I haven't had the chance to fit into my busy schedule. I apologize to those who couldn't fit into my summer dates. My schedule fills up rather quickly once I start booking. If you would like to work with me in the fall, contact me in August.

Take care and look out for more photos soon,

Spooky

No comments:

Post a Comment