Monday, March 8, 2010

Short break

Hello all.

I had a fun weekend shooting with a couple of awesome photographers. Saturday I was able to work with the talented Krystal of Cannibalized once again. We did a little bit of steam punk and a little bit of horror and the pictures are amazing as always.

Sunday I worked with Michael of In Balance Photography, who is also a pleasure to work with. We did some spider inspired concepts and something fun at the end. I'm excited to play around with some of the photos in photoshop. 

I will be posting the shots soon as I post photos in chronological order. Due to errors on modelmayhem and work, I'm a bit behind in posting photos.  So I apologize to photographers in advance for the slow uploads. But soon enough the pics will be displayed on mm and my other sites.

From now til May, I will be doing one or two shoots if that. I'm done for this month and I might have something planned in April that I'm looking forward to. But otherwise with some big travels plans, I will be away on the weekends. So when contacting me please keep this in mind.

When I return to a busy shooting schedule in May, I definitely want to take advantage of the nice weather and do some on location shooting but of course if you have a cool indoor location or furniture in mind, I would be happy to work with that as well.

Here are some the themes I'm interested for the spring and summer as of now:

dark romance
steam punk
post apocalypic
military "goth" fashion

I have other ideas as well that don't really fall into any of these categories. But if you have some cool props, locations, or wardrobe that match any of these themes, let me know, I also love to collaborate and do anything creative and unique.

Take care,

Spooky

No comments:

Post a Comment