Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Update

Hey all,

Last weekend was a blast. I was happy to be a part of the New Designer's Fashion Show down in Providence Friday night modeling for Sisters of the Moon and Latex Nemesis. Its always nice to catch up with the crew as I know I have been hiding lately. Unfortunately I wasn't able to stay for the rest of the show or the dance party after that.

I went to Jaded out in Lowell Saturday. It was a nice change to go out since I haven't had the motivation for the past few months. I saw a lot of familiar faces and danced tons. There was a little leggings fashion show which was such a blast. One of my friends was hosting the after party which was awesome as well. I was so glad I came out. It was just what I needed.

As for shoots, I'm doing a couple this weekend and a few in March. However from the mid of March to the end of April I will be traveling out of the country for some work related seminars. By the time I return I hope to book a bunch of shoots as the weather will finally be permitting. Feel free to message me soon about booking in May.

I look forward to Spring and upcoming projects!

Take care,

Spooky

No comments:

Post a Comment