Monday, October 19, 2009

Cutting done

I had an awesome shoot with Images by Darkside. Didn't use any blood but the photos rock without it. Currently I'm trying to post a bunch of photos in chronological order. But you will see some of these soon enough.

Unfortunately due to some financial troubles, I have to cut the number of TF I do the next couple of months. My rates are very reasonable and a portion will be used toward the shoot. Travel expenses are also highly appreciated.

Besides being paid though, I would like to participate in more elaborate projects with several people such as hair and wardrobe stylists. I have done this in the past and its a lot of fun and the photos almost always come out super awesome. I have a ton of ideas in mind, in fact 9 pages now but they involve very sophisticated wardrobe, props, locations, etc. If you are interested, let me know and we can work together on some of my ideas as well as yours.

Also because of the cold season rapidly approaching, I understand most of us will be back in the studio. But if you have some furniture pieces, props, or indoor locations you have access to that would be awesome. Also if you have anything unusual, let me know. I'm pretty good at thinking of an idea on the fly and sometimes the weirdest things make awesome props for a shoot.

Finally if you are willing to travel to me or are only minutes away, I'm willing to do TF as long as we have some good ideas in mind and the work will add to my portfolio. Of course if we have worked in the past for TF, I will be happy to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment