Monday, October 12, 2009

Eyeful Beauty Hair Fashion Show

Saturday night I was part of the Eyeful Beauty Hair Fashion show in Lowell at Jaded. I was quite exhausted from traveling from Maine from my shoot with Eyeball Imagery and still was feeling ill but I still had a lot of fun. Christina who did my hair and makeup did an amazing job.



There was also a jewelery designer there who made some awesome stuff. I hope to do more shoots with crazy hair and makeup. Hair is always challenging for me and I often throw on a wig or a pair of hair falls but I would like to do some more teased out hair.  If you are a hair stylist reading this or know some hair stylists who would like to work together on some projects that would be a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. If we could ever get our schedule to work out together, you know I'm game to collaborate on some hair stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I was just thinking about that lately. My life is just so crazy right now.

    ReplyDelete